Welcome to my website. I write and I teach. I am currently editing my young adult science fiction novel titled Ham Radio Hero. If you’re a student, you can gain extra credit!
- Read one or more of my chapters. Click on the right navigation bar and comment in the the box below. I value your feedback.
What is Cooperative writing?
- You’ll also write essays and non-fiction pieces together with your classmates.
If you’re a student of mine, you will gain extra credit for posting a comment! When commenting, please follow these directions:
- DO NOT post your SEP ID on this site
- Only leave your first name and last initial, or I can’t allow others to see your comment
- Proofread your comment for spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- Comment constructively (What do you like and how should this improve)
- Comment about at least one literary element (setting, dialogue, characterization, theme, major dramatic question, tension)
- Comment about at least one writing technique (pace, word choice, sentence length, errors, paragraphing, flow, comprehensible)
- Do not just say, “good job,” or “hope to read more.” Comment on literary elements and writing techniques.